Image and perception help drive value; without an image there is no perception. — Scott M. Davis
How much value do you place on making a good first impression?
A unique, memorable, and easily recognized identity is one of your most valuable brand assets. Investing in a professional brand identity provides a great tool to build awareness, differentiate, personify and position. An identity is often the first connection between your brand and its target audience. How much value do you place on making a good first impression?
At Ignition, brand identity design is one of our core specialties and something we take great pride in. Depending on your needs, our process includes:
- initial consultation to review current brand assets and followup questionnaire to fully understand your mission, values, current/desired perception and points of differentiation
- using gathered information to write a brief that outlines creative direction
- preparing an agreement that includes the creative brief, scope of work, schedule and required deliverables
- initial presentation of concepts
- refinement of concepts based on client input to approved final
- developing basic or comprehensive Brand Identity Guidelines to ensure correct usage and consistent reproduction of artwork. This includes standards for press, office and digital applications
- creating a master brand artwork directory and reference guide of all print and digital file formats
- design and production of basic stationery items such as business cards, letterhead and envelope
- other artwork as required